First of all, we both would like to thank you so much for taking the time to read our blog. We put a lot of time into writing, promoting and maintaining fulltimecanada.ca and it means a lot to us to know that it doesn’t go unnoticed. We hope that the website has provided you with a source of entertainment, inspiration or both. When we first started this journey, we knew that we wanted to document it and share it with our friends, family, and anyone who would be interested in a couple of crazy full-time RVers. A lot of you have written to say how cool it is that we’re doing this amazing adventure and you also send us notes wishing us all the best on our travels. We really appreciate every email and comment we get. It means a lot to us.
If what we’ve written about has brought a smile to your face, made you laugh or helped you plan a day out, we would love to hear from you. Here’s what you can do…
Give A Virtual High Five
- Social Media. We’re all hooked up on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, & Bloglovin. Go ahead – follow us!
- Pass it on. If you like what you read on our site Share it, Retweet it, etc… and help our posts find new people who will hopefully like them as much as you.
- Tell us how you feel. After you read a post, if it’s made you feel something or made you wonder about something, drop us a comment on the post or on any of our social media platforms. We love having online conversations with you, so don’t be shy.
- Email us. If social media isn’t your game then send us an email. We’d love to hear from you. You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe. Every couple of weeks we release our newsletter that keeps you up-to-date with everything that’s happening in our world. It’s great if you’ve missed a post during a busy work week. Plus, we also include some fun stuff that only subscribers get from us. Subscribe here.